Winner of Several Advertising, Marketing and Auction Awards!
Home of the 2014 PA Auctioneer Champion
Buying at our Pa Carriage and Antique Auction
Registering for a bidding number:
- First time buyers will be asked to provide a Drivers License or other acceptable identification showing name and current address. You will also be asked to provide a phone number.
- Return buyers will be asked to confirm name, current address and phone number.
Method of payment:
- Cash, Certified Checks, Travelers Checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Personal or business checks accepted only with a current Bank Letter of Guaranteed Payment. This currently dated letter must be presented at time of registering for a buyer’s number.
Buyer’s Premium added to successful bid to establish final sale price:
(Buyers premium will vary at other sales.) Check with the office for details.
- 3% discount if paid with cash or acceptable check
- 13% Buyer's Premium
- The total sales price is subject to applicable Sales Tax.
- Tax-exempt dealers must provide a proper current Exemption Certificate
Absentee & Phone Bid service available for those unable to attend the auction. Please complete the Absentee Bid form.